We take internet privacy and security very seriously. Demetra George will NEVER give, sell or otherwise share your email address, other mailing addresses, your phone, fax or voice numbers, your credit card data, birth data or order history, to any third party for any reason.
Our online ordering is secure. If you do not see the padlock when you checkout, email us right away at firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not store any credit card information whatsoever. Your name, address, phone, fax, credit card data, birth data, order information and any other information you gave us are all encrypted. Only our staff has access to your orders (with the exception of your credit card information, which we do not store and cannot see). If you prefer to order by phone call 503-505-6880.
Our website logs statistics about its internet traffic. Only our office staff has access to those logs. What sort of information is in them?
- How many visitors our site gets per hour, day, week, month, and year, and how long our visitors spend on our site.
- What pages on our site were most visited and in what order per hour, day, week, month and year.
- From what sites and search engines (and keywords) our visitors came to our site.
- From what pages our visitors most often left our site.
- What browsers our visitors use (we recommend Google Chrome).
- Our site logs do not store your email address and password.
We use Google AdWords conversion tracking feature to measure sales made via Google AdWords advertising. And we use Facebook tracking codes to help us connect with you on Facebook.
We appreciate your business, and we value your right to privacy. If you have any questions about our policies in this regard, please email the webmaster.