The First House - Life and Spirit
Moving beyond the view that the Ascendant and First House describe the personality and the outer image, this talk discusses the ancient perspective that this place is the foundation and reference point for the entire chart where the soul unites with the body. Interpretation guidelines with example charts are given to demonstrate how to interpret the first house, its planets, and ruler as keys to the general ease and success of the life voyage.
The supplementary topic traces the historical origins of the astrological houses.
In the first of this 12-Part Series Demetra will:
- Compare and contrast ancient and modern significations of each house
- Explain the underlying rationale that connects the various significations
- Discuss the connection between the joys of the houses and the ancient names of each house
- Understand each house in terms of its relative dynamic angularity and fortunate/unfortunate classification
- Demonstrate how benefic and malefic planets operate differently in each house, and how they either realize or obstruct the positive topics or prevent or activate the difficult expressions
- Determine the planet that rules the house in question and learn how to integrate that planet’s nature and location into your expanded interpretation of the house
Pre-recorded for instant access. Part 2 of the 12 Houses series.
You will get instant access to this pre-recorded webinar in video format. It will play on all platforms and devices. This is a video download that includes the complete Powerpoint presentation and audio. You will have the option to either watch the video in your browser, or download the video file to save to your computer and/or transfer to your portable device.
Note: Apple users must download the file to a computer first and then transfer to your Apple devices via iTunes.