The Third House - Goddess
Explore the many dimensions of the Third House. Along with siblings and short journeys, ancient astrologers placed divination and religious rites in the third house under the auspices of the Goddess. How has the digital information revolution expanded the influence of the Third House?
Discover why this house was called ‘the least bad of the bad houses and the least good of the good houses’ in the context of this month’s supplementary topic on the rationale behind the classification of the houses as fortunate and unfortunate.
In each program on the houses Demetra will:
- Explore both the ancient and modern significations of each house
- Explain the underlying rationale that connects the various significations
- Discuss the connection between the joys of the houses and the ancient names of each house
- Understand each house in terms of its relative dynamic angularity and fortunate/unfortunate classification
- Demonstrate how benefic and malefic planets operate differently in each house, and how they either realize or obstruct the positive topics or prevent or activate the difficult expressions
- Determine the planet that rules the house in question and learn how to integrate that planet’s nature and location into your expanded interpretation of the house
Pre-recorded for instant access. Part 3 of the 12 Houses series.
You will get instant access to this pre-recorded webinar in video format. It will play on all platforms and devices. This is a video download that includes the complete Powerpoint presentation and audio. You will have the option to either watch the video in your browser, or download the video file to save to your computer and/or transfer to your portable device.
1 hr. 30 min. | includes video, audio and slides
Note: Apple users must download the file to a computer first and then transfer to your Apple devices via iTunes.