Using the Ephemeris to Track Transits
In this program, Demetra teaches the lost art of reading the ephemeris. Our computer programs handle most of our astrological calculations these days, but there are still times when it may be practical to consult the old trusty ephemeris when tracking transits or looking for planetary stations. If your first look at those number-littered pages leaves you feeling a bit overwhelmed, have no fear. Demetra demystifies the process using her skillful and patient expert teaching skills.
In a step-by-step process using a real birth chart as an example, Demetra walks you through how to read the ephemeris, and how to use it to track transits to a natal birth chart.
You will learn:
- How to identify retrograde cycles
- How to read lunation cycles
- Where to find eclipse dates
- Why planetary speed is important
- How to identify a planetary station
- How to track transiting planets to with a natal chart
- How to identify major themes for the year ahead
In addition to learning how to read those boggling tables, you'll leave with the foundations for doing a full transit reading using all of the major inner and outer planets.
Recorded in 2013. mp3 audio format. 1 hr. 28 min. Includes pdf handouts.