The Greek Mysteries
with Demetra George M.A.
May 15-28, 2019
Cost, Registration and Terms
The Greek Mysteries tour to Northern Greece, May 15-28, 2019. Fee includes 13 nights accommodation based on double occupancy in 3-4 star hotels with private facilities, all breakfasts, two dinners, two lunches, all transportation within Greece, entrance fees to all museums and sacred sites, tips, taxes, guides, seminar tuition fees, materials, and astrological chart with mythic asteroids.
Participants are responsible for their own international airfare and airport transfers, other meals, and personal expenditures.
- US $5995.00 Total earlybird fee if paid in full by November 15, 2018.
- US $6,495.00 Total fee if paid after November 1, 2018 and by April 1, 2019
- US $6695.00 Total fee if paid after April 1, 2019 due at time of registration
- US $895.00 Deposit holds your place in the tour (Non-refundable).
- US $5,100.00 Balance due after deposit, if paid in full by November 15, 2018
- US $5600.00 Balance due after deposit if paid by April 1, 2019
- US $1195.00 Single supplement
- Payment by Paypal on website – Accepts all major credit cards, no Paypal account required.
- Payments by check drawn on U.S. bank to Starlotus SacredSite Tours, P.O. Box 5431, Eugene OR 97405.
- Payment by bank wire transfer: for instructions contact Demetra George (email@example.com)
- All monies are due by April 1, 2019. Payments after this date are subject to a surcharge.
- Fees are quoted in US dollars: in the case of a dramatic currency fluctuation in the Euro exchange rare, Starlotus Sacred Sites Tours reserves the right to charge a supplement due to any disparity in currency rates.
- If you book for double occupancy, Starlotus SacredSite Tours will try to match you with a suitable roommate. If by April 1, 2019 we have not been able to find you a roommate, you will be responsible for paying the single supplement fee to insure you have a room.
- If you are unhappy with your roommate once the tour begins and want your own room, you will be responsible for the pro-rated single supplement based upon the hotel’s current rates and availability.
- Starlotus SacredSite Tours requires that you have international medical insurance to cover you in the event of a medical emergency. You should check your policy to determine your coverage. If your policy does not cover you, you can purchase inexpensive temporary medical insurance and trip cancellation insurance from www.travelinsured.com or any other agent you choose. Participants are strongly urged to purchase trip cancellation insurance in the event of illness or family emergency before the trip begins.
- Participants will be required to sign a Waiver of Responsibility.
- The minimum number of participants is 12. Starlotus SacredSite Tours reserves the right to cancel the tour if there are not enough participants. You should wait until notified before purchasing your airfare.
- In the event Starlotus SacredSite Tours cancels the trip, all monies received will be refunded.
- The deposit of US $895.00 which is applied to the total fees is non-refundable.
- After March 1, 2019, 30% of total fee will be retained.
- After April 1, 2019 100% of total fee will be retained. (This is because we are required to pre-pay in full our tour operators and hotels by this date, which monies will not be refunded to us).